Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dream Showers

We are in the midst of a bathroom remodel.  It's mostly just updating the tile and the vanity.  But the biggest change will probably be in the shower.  The old shower was a poorly done, fiberglass surround with no door or light and old fixtures.  I'm very excited about this new shower!

First of all, I love showers.  I know some people are bath people, but I am definitely a shower person.  My ultimate shower would be immense!  With multiple shower heads, a bench, steam, and piped in music.  But alas, I would never leave such a shower.  And, in reality, I have a 3X3 foot space to work with and a very limited budget.  But no one can stop me from dreaming! 

I invite you along to dream with me.  Here are some inspirational photos of some amazing showers.  Who knows.  Maybe one of these could be in your future home or remodel!





































Source:  Michelle Schwake for Stafford Family Realtors

No comments: