Here are a few ways to think creatively about indoor lighting to liven up your home during the long winter ahead.
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Friday, November 13, 2020
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Freddie Mac reported that the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage hit a new all-time low this week, dropping to an average of 2.8% with .6 points. Record-low rates, coupled with continued strong buyer demand seen in recent months, should continue to support an active market in the coming weeks in what is normally a slower time of year.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending October 24:
• New Listings increased 8.1% to 1,361
• Pending Sales increased 27.0% to 1,422
• Inventory decreased 29.7% to 8,971
For the month of September:
• Median Sales Price increased 10.8% to $310,000
• Days on Market decreased 15.9% to 37
• Percent of Original List Price Received increased 2.0% to 100.5%
• Months Supply of Homes For Sale decreased 33.3% to 1.8
Publish Date: November 2, 2020 • All comparisons are to 2019 All data from NorthstarMLS. Provided by Minneapolis Area REALTORS®. Report © 2020 ShowingTime.
Thursday, November 5, 2020
Since lockdown, our kitchens have seen more use than ever, whether that’s more cooked meals to pass the time or doubling up as a home office. Even as restrictions continue to change amidst the current ‘new norm’, it’s expected that our attitude towards kitchen interior design will be forever changed with more emphasis on hygiene, flexibility and storage.