Foci - Minnesota Center for Glass Arts
2010 E Hennepin Ave., MPLS
Fri., Nov. 7, 2014
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Please join us for Community Production Night. We will be producing Glass Ornaments as part of our fundraising activities.
FREE and open to the public, these First Friday community events showcase the talents and collaborative spirit of the Twin Cities' glassblowing family. Come and enjoy the high energy vibe of a full glass studio operating at full capacity!
Mall of America
60 East Broadway, Bloomington
Fri., Nov 7, 2014 - Dec. 31, 2014
Bring the iconic Barbie® Dreamhouse® to life for Barbie fans of all ages! Focusing on fun interactivity, the exhibition is a one-of-a-kind experience allowing visitors to become a living doll in the Barbie® Dreamhouse®!
Barbie™ The Dreamhouse Experience™ will feature:
- A dream kitchen including colorful appliances, interactive cupcake stations and more
- The Dreamhouse® living room includes a library, fireplace and interactive stations
- An endless closet and shoe room where guests can virtually try on Barbie™ doll’s outfits
- Virtual elevators that transport guests from room to room
- A glamorous make-up studio where guests are prepped for their own Barbie™ experience
- A 6,500 square foot entertainment area where guests are the stars of the show. This area features costumes, The Pop Star Stage, The Fashion Runway, choreographer and more!
In The Heart Of The Beast Puppet And Mask Theater
1500 E. Lake Street, MPLS
Thurs., Nov 6-Sun., Nov 9, 2014
Cost: $20 adults, $12 students, $5 children, $18 seniors
Based on the classic epic “Ramayana,” “Prince Rama’s Journey” tells the tale of an exiled Prince whose wife is kidnapped by the king of demons. A monumental battle ensues when Rama attacks the demon kingdom with an army of soldier monkeys.
“Prince Rama’s Journey” is filled with fantastical heroic and demonic characters such as Sita the esteemed paragon of female virtue, Jatayu, a brave and wise vulture, Hanuman a powerful leader of the monkey clan and the evil Ravana, a ten-headed demon king.
The larger than life characters and plot provide Green T the opportunity to meld their signature performance style with the traditional Indonesian dance and gamelan music of Sumunar.