Are you looking for a fun Halloween activity this weekend? Look no further we have two ideas for you. The Zoo is celebrating fall color and things that go bump in the night. They are hosting AllZooWeen where you can enjoy up-close encounters with both cute and creepy critters. From bats and tarantulas to tigers and tapirs. You can also purchase a pumpkin either to bring home or to give to the animals to enjoy.
- Creature Features – 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.
- Story Time in the Bee Hive – 10:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.
- Creepy Crawly Animal Encounters – 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. – MN Lodge
- Family Education/Craft Activity – 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Tropics Plaza
- Live Music – 11:30 a.m., 12:330 p.m., & 1:30 p.m. – Penguin Commons
- Close Encounter Animal Photo Opportunity – 10:30 – 11:30 p.m. – Monk seal stadium
- Tropical Reef Skeleton Dive Show – 10:30 a.m. – Tropical Reef Tropics Trail
- Conservation ‘Scarousel’ – 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Hay Maze at the Wells Fargo Family Farm
- #HallZooWeen Photo Challenge
- HallZooWeen-themed Wings Financial Credit Union World of Birds Show -Target Learning Center
Learn More: https://goo.gl/Kv84Ww
If you or your kids can’t wait to go trick or treating you can
Join 50th & France for the 35th Annual Pumpkin Fest! Trick-or-treating in the area, including Halloween and fall-themed activities for kids will be happening. West 50th Street between France Avenue and Halifax Avenue will be closed with activities.
- Starting at 10 a.m. - Trick-or-treating for kids 12 and under at 50th & France businesses. Businesses will have Treaters Welcome Signs.
- 11 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. - Activities throughout the area including cake walk, petting zoo, balloon twisters, face painting and more.
- 12:45 p.m. - Costume Contest on West 50th Street.
For more info check out their website: http://