From fresh picked green beans, to locally harvested honeys, you can find a ton of great things at a farmer's market. It's a great way to buy healthy, organic, locally grown food for your family. And it's a lot of fun, too.
Chanhassen Farmer's Market
Saturdays, 9:00 am to Noon
Location: City Center Park Plaza Parking Lot (lower level east side of City Hall)
Offering bedding plants, fresh cut & dried flowers, fruits & vegetables, fresh breads, sweet corn & more. Wonderful, fresh fruits & vegetables, as well as fresh baked bread & handcrafted products.
Hopkins Farmer's Market
Saturdays, 7:30 am to Noon
Location: 9th Avenue, one-half block south of the Main Street clock tower.
Plymouth Farmer's Market
Wednesdays, 2:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Location: Plymouth Ice Center, 3650 Plymouth Blvd.
Here are some things to keep in mind when attending Plymouth Farmers Market:
- More than 20 vendors providing fresh, locally grown produce and foods.
- Every week, be sure to check out great local musicians.
- Children's activities and theme nights will be provided throughout the season.
- Enter your name in for our weekly drawing for a Farmers Market basket-located at the information table.
- Bring cash, please. An ATM is located inside the Ice Center.
- Bring reusable bags and help keep the market a green place.
- Please, no dogs at the market, with the exception of service dogs.
Chaska Farmer's Market
Wednesdays, 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location: Carver County Government Center
Thursdays, 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Location: Water Street in downtown Excelsior between 2nd and 3rd Streets.
With over 40 vendors, Excelsior's Farmer's Market has everything you could want. Besides fresh veggies and fruit, they offer maple syrup, jams and jellies, homemade candies, olive oils and vinegars, dog treats, annuals and perennials, cheeses, whole-bean coffee, handmade soaps, grass-fed beef, and so much more. You won't want to miss this market.
Tuesdays, 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Location: Minnetonka Civic Center Campus
Subscribe to their e-newsletter to get the low down on all that's happening at this great farmer's market. Over 30 vendors offer their locally produced goods. There's also entertainment at every market. It's definitely a fun time for the whole family. Be sure to stay for Music in the Park after the close of the market.