Thursday, December 17, 2009

8 Day left until Christmas!

That’s right folks; we are in the home stretch. Christmas is only a few days away. This weekend I am planning on getting the rest of my shopping “wrapped up”, if you’ll pardon the pun. I am also going to start in on my holiday baking.

Last week I did a trial run on my Chocolate & Peanut butter Biscotti. This is an easy recipe to do, if I can make it and not ruin anything, anyone can! I highly recommend it; they went fast when I brought them into the Coldwell Banker office.

If you are one of the lucky ones who have all your shopping done, the cookies baked and your presents wrapped and you are looking for some fun things to do this weekend check out a few of our suggestions:

- The James J. Hill house in St. Paul does a great tour with costumed actors who play the roles of servants in the home as they are getting ready for a holiday party. It is interesting and a fun family outing. Swing by Cossetta’s on W. 7th and Chestnut, after the tour for a huge slice of pizza and tiramisu.

- If you are on the western side of the ‘burbs, check out this home in Waconia! They have an amazing light display that performs to four Christmas songs. It’s a lot of fun and if you can’t get to the home before Christmas, never fear, they continue the show until January 10th.

- If we get some of this snow that they are forecasting for tomorrow, you can always curl up with a copy of your favorite Christmas movie and a hot cup of coco! Bring on the White Christmas!

Good luck if you are heading to the malls this weekend!

No comments: